Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

thermals with a twist.

With the unbearably biting cold weather still looming in NYC (damn you snow!), I manage to keep myself warm and toasty in my favorite pair of thermal leggings by Opening Ceremony. Rummaging through my wardrobe the other night, I was so happy to rediscover them amongst my massive pile of winter weather stuff. I got them about 2 or 3 years ago, and was lucky enough to snag one of the very last ones before this baby was sold out for good. I first came across these thermals on Creatures of Comfort, but thankfully, found them in the OC store on sale for less than half the price. The best bit - the bum area! I know this is sort of weird but they somewhat remind me of these cool ruffle undies that I used to rock back in the 80s when I was little...and I think that's why I like them so much. Yes. I am strange.
(worn here with: American Apparel tri-blend pullover, H&M oversized tank, Michael Kors suede boots, Forever21 coin bangles, and my nana's vintage cross pendant necklace)




IMG_5045

2 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

gorgeous!

Mode Junkie said...

that's such a cute detail. :) it does remind me of my old ruffled-in-the-bum panties.

and yay for the raglan tri blend. they're god's gift to mankind. haha

Follow Me on Twitter