Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

erin wasson x rvca spring 09

I think it's safe to say that I may as well have no other alternative than to jump on the "Erin Wasson style-bandwagon" and proclaim my adoration for this chick's laidback, ultra-chill, no fuss approach on dressing. And with her paired-down personal take on style know-how, mixing up a little bit of funk and edginess with some bare-boned basics, it comes as no surprise that this supermodel now adds "quintessential fashion stylist" to her oh-so-hot profile.

Her three-year collabo with the surfer/skater/lifestyle brand RVCA comes as a perfect match, and I couldn't be more excited. I know I'm a bit late showcasing her Spring 2009 collection (considering her new Fall one has already been previewed), but since I'm all about Springtime anticipations at the moment, I just had to share some of my faves.

What's cool about this collabo is that Wasson thoroughly immersed herself in the creation of the line, taking inspiration from her own vintage closet collections and wardrobe favorites. Currently, I'm loving her broken-in, bleached-out boyfriend jeans, oversized tanks, and denim cutoffs...all mixed with strikingly tailored blazers - quite brilliant! There's definitely a mix of chill California beach girl meets New York City fashion hip-chick.

By Lauren Baluyo
















No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter