Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

i daydream of spring

Ode to Spring

After relishing these long winter months in my cozy, chunky knit sweaters and scarves, thick wool coats, heavy leather riding boots, and pairs upon pairs of toasty thermals, I think it's definitely due time to give these lovelies a nice extensive holiday, and revive my wardrobe with a refreshing "re-introduction" of organic and a bit oversized tanks and tees, light and airy cashmere cardis, loose denim cutoffs, strappy caged sandals of all shapes and hues, and of course, my much-loved vintage florals and little white eyelet boho dresses. With Springtime officially rearing its pretty little face in just a few short weeks (even though it's still friggin' snowing outside my window right as we speak..errr damn it), I think there's no harm in prepping that closet for the crisp, warm spring weather right about now. At the moment, I can't help but keep a keen eye on those suede cross wedges by Opening Ceremony and somewhat ubiquitous (but still hot, must-owns) distressed denim cutoffs by my favorite fashion genious Alexander Wang. Also, I cannot wait for the day when I can just throw on a loose tank, some cool boyfriend jeans, bangles and be out the door! And for that I'll be turning to my trusty American Apparel, H&M, and Forever21 for the basics. I'm already daydreaming about some warm-ish weather looks....like this little one I personally put together on the ever-so-addicting Polyvore. Ahhh let the countdown begin!




No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter