Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

balmain brilliance

With the industry's top-notch editors and models gracing the many pages of our beloved fashion mags and style blogs, rockin' Christophe Decarnin's Balmain military, "Sgt. Pepper-esque" style jackets, I just had to take the time to applaud this designer on his sheer brilliance and precise, adrenalin-packed execution towards his Spring 2009 RTW collection, and aesthetically pleasing runway show. All the fierce, rocker-chic sexiness that a girl could ever dream of was jam-packed on one very special catwalk, and if I was lucky enough to witness his show firsthand, I'd surely be slipping off my chair every second!

And, with Madonna's hottest vintage tracks beating in the background, the show just couldn't get much sweeter. Though Balmain undoubtedly brought the house down with his must-have skinny, stonewashed, tattered-at-the-knee jeans, preciously sexy tutus, and studded, "all about the bling" stilettos, etc....it was evident that all eyes rested on the insanely gorgeous, architecturally on-the-mark jackets, with an incredibly O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L take on a new, bold shoulder which slinks down into a perfectly slim-fitted sleeve - true couture at its finest!

Check out the video...I'm sure you'll love.




No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter