Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

falken pleasure

1006170120__34268_std
1006170121__27905_std

Spotted these boots on NastyGal. And as much as I'm liking the foxtail keychain by Marcc, I'm LOVING those clog boots with the open heels and ankle cuffs even more. After a slight obsessive few minutes of online surfing, I found out this style is called "FALKEN" by Sam Edelman. And I'm contemplating on getting this pair. Must resist the temptation. My inner voice keeps insisting that they'd be ideal for next fall, AND even summer, considering the open heel bit. And I think the voice is right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots!

fashion clocked said...

This outfit is hot and that voice inside your head is right!! I love these and you are so right! The cut out makes them good for now and the clog boot is everywhere this a/w! stunning.xxx
visit me soon lovely!
fashion clocked
katie xxxx

iliketweet said...

Those boots are gorgeous...

tweet tweet tweet

x

Lainey said...

They're pretty hot! I say get them! If I had the money, I would.

Follow Me on Twitter