Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

claire greaves crib

After peeping these snapshots of the cool nic-nacs and personal little interior lovelies of fashion designer, Claire Greaves, I feel the urge to do yet another crib post of my own with a zoom-in view of some of my other adored treasures that I've picked up over time. Lately, I find myself completely enamored with vintage homewares more than usual. From mini 1950's fans, ceramic tea cups, ornately-framed mirrors, beautifully aged suitcases, vintage French chandeliers, etc., etc...I just can't get enough! You can imagine how I am whenever I stop to check out Anthropologie's home section (like a fat kid in a candy shop!).





source: russh magazine


7 comments:

PISTOLWHIPPED said...

the russh interiors are always the best love them and loved this one aswell

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

its the best way to express our inner art!love it

this wheel's on fire said...

just found your blog and i must say i'm in love :)

Lauren said...

these are great scans! also, i love your blog header. banksy is amazing. :)

Jess said...

Aw man I love russh & Claire Greaves. Perfect post.

Unknown said...

Love the scans, i was mesmerized by the pics and words!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Style On Track said...

I love the russh interiors, I wish they would do more of them :)

Follow Me on Twitter