Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

(gotta get that) boom boom pow!

Ello there all!,

Been a bit MIA for awhile due to some amazing summer travels, but am baaack, and will most definitely get the ball rollin' with my posts once again! Since the days of summer are drawing to a close, I find myself squeezing every warm day with as much eye-popping, happy little summery dresses as I possibly could before piling those chunky wool knits, warm shawls, and leather jackets back on again. Now that I've thrown myself back in the habit of ritually peeping through my favorite street style blogs, I'm amazed at the lovely frocks that some heavy-hitters in the fashion world rocked this season.

One particular beauty that caught my eye is this brilliantly vivid red Lanvin dress worn byVogue Nippon's Anna Dello Russo - without a doubt a complete show-stopper. Just had to give a nod to these photos and THAT dress. Ah, what I'd do to wear that piece for a day!







source: JAK & JIL

No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter