Follow Little Fashion Bird
Follow laurenbaluyo on Twitter
Get it Here.STANTONJAMES.leaderboard.728.90

sexy sweetness

For this summer, I'm thinking to rock more florals and eye-popping colours. Though blacks, greys, and whites will never ever grow old for me, it's due time to do some closet scanning and pull out my lovely pansy dresses, flowery bustiers, and high-waisted skirts in all sorts of perky hues. Btw, I'm loving the hair of these models big time !

Stay tuned for upcoming outfit posts! Just going to peep my wardrobe for a bit...





source : nylon magazine, nov 08

9 comments:

Ash Fox said...

the redhead is sooo gorgeous. she is so striking!
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

wow, I agree their hair is amazing! I want hair that colour...

It would be mine

Styles Of students of Republic Polytechnic said...

hey and that hairstyle look similar to yours. you rock it even better!!

i have been so used to white,greys and black... i don't even know where i have kept my coloured clothings other than my pink blazer. hahha i think most of my have some "digging of closet" to do.

SequinsandBangles said...

How beautiful is the blonde model?? I agree I'm tryin to wear more florals this summer too! And recycle half my wardrobe :)

K said...

can't wait, also, what is the song you play on your blog? it's stuck in my head! xx

Mom Fashion World said...

these models really look so damn gorgeous!

Lainey said...

I like the purple skirt a lot. So bright but yet so diverse. You can wear it with a lot of different colors! Great look.

Rand said...

lovely lovely lovely!!
x

A. said...

Beautiful blog!

Care to exchange links? I added you to my blogroll :)

-Allie!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com

Follow Me on Twitter