photography by Lucas Velozo
Express halter top
H&M beige trousers
Forever 21, Marc Jacobs and H&M rings
Crocodile leather arm cuff and puma cat necklace (via Ipanema Beach vendor)
H&M feather necklace
Ten things to drool over in Rio:
- Living 3 minutes away from one of the world's most beautiful beaches (Copacabana and Ipanema)
- Living 2 minutes away from "Rio Design" shopping center and "Shopping Leblon"
- Fresh goiaba and maracuja to start my days (the sexier way of saying guava and passion fruit) :P
- Amazonian beach vendors selling rare, authentic jewelry straight from their motherland for peanut prices.
- Ipanema's Sunday flea markets (a meandering maze to OD on shopping)
- Getting properly buzzed on caipirinhas on a nightly basis
- Scary movie nights with my boyfriend
- Cherryberry (think a self-serve Pinkberry buffet)
- Koni Store sushi (hot Philadelphia rolls !!!)
- Freshly exotic combined with girly dresses at Farm (sold only in Brazil)...they need to expand to the US, pretty please.
COME FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
for more of my fashion, shopping and Brazilian holiday updates ! :)